One of my greatest passions in life is sharing my Faith and Budget Friendly Meals with my friends and family. Does that seem weird? Creating simple meals can be so overwhelming, especially when we are on a budget. Trying to figure out how to make ends meet, plus keeping your heart joyful can be downright difficult, but I’m here to help!
After many years, I’ve created more easy budget recipes and budget meals than I can think of. Being creative with what I have on hand is a fun challenge for me. I know that God will be the one that gives me the simple dinner ideas and creativity I need to feed my family a delicious easy meal.
Quick Links for this Page
Budget Friendly Meals
What has always surprised me is how much my family LOVES these cheap easy meals on a budget! It’s really more about being together sometimes I guess.
Asking Yourself What Can I Cook on a Tight Budget?
Well there are just SO many easy recipes that are healthy and nutritious with basic ingredients you have on hand. These all are good cheap meals that are family tested and approved! Let me know which are your favorites! Enjoy!
Chicken Budget Friendly Meals
Chicken is a very budget friendly protein to add to your main dish meals!
- Chicken Stir Fry Recipe with Vegetables
- Easy Cheesy Layered Chicken Breast Recipe
- Creamy Baked Million Dollar Chicken Spaghetti
- Baked Bacon Ranch Chicken Recipe
- Oven Baked Ground Chicken Meatballs
- Easy Almond Chicken Gravy Recipe
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Cheesy Chicken and Rice Taco Meal
- Chicken Cordon Bleu ~ Super Simple & Budget Friendly
- Cheesy Broccoli Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Taco Chicken Salad with Southwestern Salsa
- Crispy Baked BBQ Chicken Breast Strips
- Easy Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla
- Chicken Bacon Salad Sandwich
- Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipe Kids can even make!
- Homemade Baked Chicken Strips
- Easy Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
- Easy Crockpot Chicken Enchiladas
- Baked Club Chicken Bake
- Creamy Crockpot Italian Stuffed Chicken
- Crockpot Orange Ginger Chicken
- Healthy Chicken Teriyaki Rice Bowls
- Garlic Chicken Skillet Pizza
- Super Simple Garlic Chicken Pizza
- 5 Easy Chicken Recipes for the Freezer
- Chicken Vegetable Soup
- Easy Homemade Chicken Garlic Hot Pockets
- Easy Boneless Chicken Breast Recipes for the Freezer
Beef Budget Friendly Meals
- Easy Beef Stroganoff Dinner Recipe
- Crockpot Mongolian Beef Recipe
- Layered Beef Bake
- Homemade Double Decker Taco Pizza
- Crockpot Carne’ Asada Tacos
- Crockpot Cheesy BBQ Mini Meatloaf and Stuffing
- Mashed Potato Burger Stacks w/ frozen burgers
- Easiest Lasagna Recipe Ever
- Pizza Burgers w/ frozen burger patties
- Salisbury Steak Recipe w/ frozen hamburger patties
- Cheesy Sauce Burgers in the Oven
- Homemade Hamburger Patties to Freeze
- Crunchy Meatloaf Pie with Hash Browns
- Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Calzone Hot Pockets
- Cheesy Sloppy Joe Casserole
Soup Budget Friendly Meals
- The Easiest Creamy Potato Soup Recipe
- Sweet and Tangy Kielbasa Sausage Noodle Soup
- Homemade Vegetable Soup
- Single Serving Taco Soup with Leftovers
Pizza Budget Friendly Meals
Pizza is SUCH a cheap budget friendly meal!
This is a new page on Faith Filled Food for Moms so that you can see some of the BEST recipes on a budget!
I will be adding many more so come on back and check often!
Have a blessed day!