There is nothing better and more delicious than homemade pizza! Pizza’s make super Budget Friendly Meals and there are SO many creative variations you can make…the sky is the limit. I wanted to share some of my family favorites and show you How to Make 10 Yummy Pizza Recipes Step by Step out of one pizza dough recipe!
Quick Links for this Page
- 1 How to Make 10 Yummy Pizza Recipes Step by Step
- 2 Easy Basic Homemade Italian Pizza Dough Recipe ~
- 3 Garlic Skillet Chicken Pizza ~
- 4 Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza ~
- 5 Double Decker Taco Pizza ~
- 6 Bean and Cheese Pizza ~
- 7 How to Make Mini Pizza’s ~
- 8 Personal Size Freezer Pizza with Homemade Dough ~
- 9 Cool Veggie Pizza ~
- 10 Feta and Fire Roasted Tomato Focaccia Bread ~
- 11 Easy Cheesy Hash Brown and Egg Breakfast Pizza
How to Make 10 Yummy Pizza Recipes Step by Step
Let’s start with basics! Roll it thick or thin! All your questions answered:
- Do you put cheese on pizza first or last? Either! I prefer to put cheese on after the sauce but before the toppings BUT if I have a topping like cooked chicken and I don’t want it to get too dried out, then I will put the chicken on first then the cheese. It’s really a matter of preference. Try it both ways and see what you like best.
- What temperature do you cook homemade pizza on? We almost always cook our pizza at 425 degrees for about 15 minutes. Always check you own oven though at about 10 minutes to make sure you aren’t burning the pizza.
- What ingredients are used in pizza? All my pizza dough has flour, water, yeast, sugar, oil and salt. Then of course the toppings are up to you!
- Do you cook veggies before putting on pizza? No don’t cook them first. Veggies cook when the pizza cooks.
Each of my recipes has the exact step by step process of making pizza!
Easy Basic Homemade Italian Pizza Dough Recipe ~
My Easy Basic Homemade Italian Pizza Dough Recipe is the basic recipe for almost all of my pizza’s, with exception to a few. It’s super delicious and easy to make!
Garlic Skillet Chicken Pizza ~
Garlic Skillet Chicken Pizza is a fun pizza to make because you make it on the stove top! In this recipe I show you how to make pizza step by step without oven! It’s crunchy on the outside and fluffy and tender on the inside…You’ve got to try this one!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza ~
YUM…Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is oh so YUM! If you are a bacon lover…you will love the combination of ranch sauce with the bacon and melted ooey gooey cheese!
Double Decker Taco Pizza ~
This Double Decker Taco Pizza is a family favorite! Made with your favorite taco seasoning and topped with fresh veggies! So filling and delicious!
Bean and Cheese Pizza ~
A super easy meal…this Bean and Cheese Pizza may seem so simple but the kids LOVE it! Honestly we all love it! You can dress it up or leave it as plain as you want. Add any kind of Mexican toppings, like onion, olives, salsa, taco meat, tomato’s…anything!
How to Make Mini Pizza’s ~
These Mini Pizza’s with Homemade Pizza Dough are so delicious and freeze so well. They are a super hit with this kids and you can top with anything you like! Makes a great snack or on the go meal!
Personal Size Freezer Pizza with Homemade Dough ~
Making Personal Size Freezer Pizza with Homemade Dough is so cheap for make ahead meals and you can make them plain or dress them up anyway you like! Meat, Veggies or just plain cheese! Also you can add whatever kind of sauce you like…The one below has a Garlic Sauce…YUM!
Cool Veggie Pizza ~
The Cool Veggie Pizza Recipe has been around a looong time BUT I have tweeked it and added some a secret ingredient for the spread and oooh it’s the absolute BEST flavor. Anytime I take this to gatherings I am asked for the recipe!
Feta and Fire Roasted Tomato Focaccia Bread ~
Feta and Fire Roasted Tomato Focaccia Bread is very similar to pizza! The dough recipe and technique is a little different than my other dough but it is oh so YUM also! This is one you need to try…it’s more of a grown up pizza. You can however put any toppings you like and make it more kid friendly. It’s flexible so do what you like!
Easy Cheesy Hash Brown and Egg Breakfast Pizza
Ok I admit it…this Easy Cheesy Hash Brown and Egg Breakfast Pizza isn’t really a pizza but then sort of it is! With a yummy hash brown crust and topped with yummy breakfast ingredients everyone loves, you can’t go wrong with this one. Serve for breakfast OR dinner!
If you have any questions PLEASE feel free to leave a comment and ask!
Have a blessed day!