You might have noticed but we LOVE Pizza around here. One reason is because it is such a super simple and inexpensive meal for a large family! But when red sauce pizza gets to be a little much you need to bump it up a notch! So I created this Super Simple Garlic Chicken Pizza ! It’s not a new recipe really…After trying many different variations of Garlic Chicken recipes I’ve just come up with my own little creation!
Garlic Chicken Sauce:
1/2 – 3/4 cup Ranch Dressing (use your fave!)
3-4 pressed or minced garlic cloves
1 tsp of Johnny’s Garlic Spread Seasoning ( this is our new fave because it’s very low in sodium)
1 chicken breast that is already fully cooked
Parmesan Cheese ( we like to sprinkle on top)
Optional toppings: Bacon, Green Onions, Red Onions
Stir together and top your rolled out dough with sauce, chicken, cheese’s
Bake in Preheated Oven for about 15-20 min at 400 degrees
You can also make a BBQ Chicken Recipe the same way..except of course with BBQ Sauce!
That’s it! Enjoy!
Garlic Chicken Pizza
- 1/2 cup – 3/4 Ranch Dressing use your fave!
- Homemade or Store Bought Pizza Dough
- 3-4 cloves pressed or minced garlic
- 1 tsp of Johnny’s Garlic Spread Seasoning this is our new fave because it’s very low in sodium
- 1 chicken breast that is already fully cooked
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese we like to sprinkle on top
- Optional toppings: Bacon Green Onions, Red Onions
- Make Pizza Dough
- Roll out your dough
- Stir together all ingredients
- and top your rolled out dough with sauce, chicken, cheese’s