Don’t you think we should celebrate Mother’s Day more than one day a year? I mean depending on the age of your kids..Mother’s Day can be as much work as any other day of the year. Meals still to fix, laundry to be done…you know what I mean I’m sure. No matter the age of your family, this Chicken Parmesan Recipe for Kids made with chicken strips is SUPER EASY and yummy and virtually no work for the mamma!
My kids (well the one that likes to cook anyway) decided to make me a yummy Chicken Parmesan recipe with Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips! This is a fun and easy recipe that any kid can make to honor Mom! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
I’m all about teaching kids to have fun and cook in the kitchen! After you make this recipe be sure and check out these 15 kid friendly recipes!
Chicken Parmesan Recipe for Kids
- Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips
- 1 can or jar of Spaghetti Sauce (pick your fave!)
- 1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- any kind of noodles your kids choose
- Boil Noodles in water and drain
- Add Spaghetti Sauce and stir – Save about 3/4 cup for topping Crispy Chicken Strips
- Pour Spaghetti into a Baking dish coated with Cooking Spray
- Lay as many Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips on top of the Spaghetti at you would like
- Now pour a little of the rest of the Spaghetti sauce on each Crispy Chicken Strip
- Top with Shredded Mozzarella Cheese – even on Chicken
- Bake in oven for 25 min. at 375 degrees.
- If Spaghetti is a little dry..just add a little water..
Happy Mothers Day!
Want to teach you kids to cook simple meals and snacks?
Here are some super great kid friendly recipes they will enjoy!