A delicious dinner our family loves is this Salisbury Steak meal Using Frozen Hamburger Patties! It’s one of my hubby’s favorite comfort food meals it’s super cheap and quick too! I have lots of Easy Frozen Hamburger Patty Recipes…made with premade beef patties! Another quick tip for saving time is how to cook frozen burgers in the oven AND not make a mess! YES!!
As we come to the end of the school year we have been going on College Road Trips with my Son…he has been so undecided as to where to continue his education! Yesterday we went on a 10 hour drive across our state to see a University that he has been interested in. What does that have to do with recipes using premade beef patties? Well they are quick, easy and cheap!
Quick Links for this Page
- 1 Salisbury Steak Meal Using Frozen Hamburger Patties
- 2 What in the world is Salisbury Steak anyway?
- 3 Salisbury Steak with Frozen Hamburger Patties
- 4 Ingredients:
- 5 Directions:
- 6 Salisbury Steak Gravy
- 7 Crockpot Salisbury Steak with Frozen Burger Patties
- 8 More Frozen Burger Recipes:
- 9 Cooking your Burgers in the Oven.
Salisbury Steak Meal Using Frozen Hamburger Patties
What in the world is Salisbury Steak anyway?
Well it’s pretty much minced ground beef..in other words..a fancy little hamburger in the shape of a steak (some call it “the poor man’s steak), served with gravy and potato’s, noodles or rice. We buy Ground Beef in bulk so it’s super cheap which is another way to get quality meat cheap!
and sooo let me introduce you to my easy peasy way to make….
Before you get too deep into the recipe….Be sure and grab your free cookbook copy of my favorite way to use hamburger!
Salisbury Steak with Frozen Hamburger Patties
- 2-4 Frozen Hamburger Patties
1 Cream of Mushroom or Chicken Soup
3/4 can Milk
1-2 tsp. Better Than Beef Bouillon (or to taste) Better than Bouillon is one of my favorite Bouillons to use for any of my gravies and soups. It’s made from REAL Roasted Beef and it is deelish! Definitely better than any of the others out there!
1-1 1/2 cups sliced Mushrooms
2-3 Tbls. Butter to Sauté Mushrooms in
Optional Seasoning Salt or Onions
Salisbury Steak Gravy
&DirectiFirst make your “gravy” Stir into a skillet..Soup, Milk, Worcestershire Sauce, Bouillon, Seasoning Salt if using, Pepper and Onions (you could sauté the onions first if you like) Whisk and Heat to a simmer.
Then place Frozen Burgers in a skillet. No need to thaw first.
Cover with a lid and simmer for about 15. min.
While the “Salisbury Steaks” are simmering…
Sauté your mushrooms if you are adding these…oh please tell me you are because they are sooo good!
Melt your butter in pan on Med.- Med. High and then add Sliced Mushrooms…as many as you like or as little. Add more butter if you need to.
Once the Mushrooms start turning brown is when they are done…we like ours real brown. YUM!
That’s it my friends!
Crockpot Salisbury Steak with Frozen Burger Patties
Another delicious Salisbury Steak dish with only FOUR ingredients you will LOVE!
Serve along with Rice, Potatoes, Noodles OR these yummy Homemade Steak Fries!
Ummm we really did have a salad on the side it wasn’t totally carb city that night…almost though! HA!
One other little tip! If you want to make this even easier…by a bottle/can of gravy! It’s really ok..
There you have it! Just one of our favorite recipes using premade beef patties!
- •2-4 Frozen Hamburger Patties
- •1 Cream of Mushroom or Chicken Soup
- •3/4 can Milk
- •Worsteshire Sauce
- tsp •1-2 .Beef Better Than Bouillon to taste
- cups •1-1 1/2 sliced Mushrooms
- Tbls •2-3 . Butter to Sauté Mushrooms in
- •Optional Seasoning Salt or Onions
- First make your “gravy” Stir into a skillet..Soup, Milk, Worsteshire Sauce, Bouillon, Seasoning Salt if using, Pepper and Onions (you could sauté the onions first if you like) Heat to a simmer
- Then place Frozen Burgers in a skillet. No need to thaw first.
- Cover with a lid and simmer for about 15. min.
- While the “Salisbury Steaks” are simmering…Sauté your mushrooms
- Melt your butter in pan on Med.- Med. High and then add Sliced Mushrooms…as many as you like or as little. Add more butter if you need to.
- Once the Mushrooms start turning brown is when they are done
- Serve along with Rice, Potatoes or Noodles!
More Frozen Burger Recipes:
Linking up with these parties!