After cooking for a family for so many years, while on a tight budget I might add, I am always trying to create delicious but EASY meals. This is truly the heart of Faith Filled Food for Moms. This Sweet and Tangy Kielbasa Sausage Noodle Soup made in the crockpot, is one of those easy affordable and deelish meals! I’ve been making lots of Easy Crockpot Dinner Recipes lately and this is one of those super easy recipes that will simmer all day and is oh so good when dinner time rolls around!
Life is so busy and mealtime is a time that families can count on to be together MOST of the time. However on those days when every single person is going in different directions at different times, what then? Make soup! Make it a Manwich night!
I LOVE to make soup on these busy weeknight occasions because when someone gets home from an activity the soup is simply warm on the stove or in the crockpot waiting to be devoured! When my teens get home from work or sports…let me tell ya…they are starving! They scoop up some Kielbasa Sausage Noodle Soup and then go into the dining room and call “Hey Mom, come talk to me!” Aww ~ I love that sound!
Sweet and Tangy Kielbasa Sausage Noodle Soup
- 2 cans of Manwich ~ Any flavor you like!
- Kielbasa Sausage comes in many flavors..but I love to use the turkey. Use what you like!
- I cup chopped carrots
- I cup chopped celery
- I/2 cup chopped sweet onion.
- 1 Pkg of noodles (use your favorite)
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 10 cups of water
For this delish soup recipe, I used a crockpot ~ you can totally make this in a pot on the stove also.
Simply chop up the carrots, onion and celery. Slice the Sausage too.
Saute’ the Sausage slices and onion for about 5 min. over medium heat. This is a step you can skip if you are in a super hurry. I like to do it quick because it locks in the flavor as it simmers all day. BUT it’s still yummy if you don’t get a chance to do it.
Then simply spray your crockpot with cooking spray and add all of the ingredients except the noodles!
I used Original and Thick and Chunky Manwich for this recipe, BUT there is also a Bold flavor that is deelish too. We love Manwich because you can use it in so many different kinds of recipes and it adds a sweet tangy flavor!
Set the Crockpot on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Then add noodles 15 ~ 20 minutes before serving..and boom…you’ve got a wonderful hearty meal.
You can serve up Manwich in so many ways! There are recipes and more ideas on how you can use Manwich to make a family night meal that everyone will enjoy on their website!
SWEET AND TANGY KIELBASA SAUSAGE NOODLE SOUP
- 2 cans Manwich ~ Any flavor you like!
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion.
- 1 pkg noodles (use your favorite)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 10 cups water
- chop up the carrots, onion and celery. Slice the Sausage too
- Saute’ the Sausage slices and onion for about 5 min. over medium heat. This is a step you can skip if you are in a super hurry
- Then simply spray your crockpot and add all of the ingredients except the noodles
- I used Original and Thick and Chunky Manwich for this recipe, BUT there is also a Bold flavor that is deelish too
- Set the Crockpot on low for 6 to 8 hours
- Then add noodles 15 ~ 20 minutes before serving