You know me…I’m a stickler for getting kids off to school with a healthy breakfast, trying to get kids of all ages to eat breakfast can sometimes be a headache. Most of these quick Easy Breakfast Recipes Kids Love take very little time to prepare and are great Budget Friendly Meals! I hope you’ll love these easy healthy breakfast ideas as much as we do!
Kids can grab their own breakfast without too much trouble. Yay! However I’ve found that if I just make a quick and easy breakfast for them and then I don’t fuss over it too much..they are more interested in gobbling it up.
- 1 Easy Breakfast Recipes Kids Love!
- 2 What is the Best Easy Breakfast?
- 3 French Toast Waffles
- 4 Fruit and Berry Pancake Crunch
- 5 Fruit Filled Pancakes
- 6 Heavenly Blueberry Stuffed French Toast Waffles
- 7 Easy Breakfast Pancake Pizza
- 8 French Toast Bagel with Fried Egg and Cheese
- 9 Cheesy Hash Brown and Bacon Breakfast Pizza
- 10 Homemade Waffles!
- 11 Homemade Strawberry Syrup ~
- 12 Microwaved Eggs!
- 13 How to Make Perfect French Toast –
- 14 Easy Pumpkin Muffins
- 15 Sausage and Biscuits on a Stick –
- 16 Smoothies –
- 17 Apple Cinnamon Puff Pancake
- 18 Baked Oatmeal
- 19 Cherry Filled Sweet Rolls!
- 20 Easy Homemade Everything Bagels ~ YUM!
- 21 Leftover Ham Breakfast Recipes
Easy Breakfast Recipes Kids Love!
This is an easy breakfast recipe for kids to help make! OR make them ahead of time and freeze them for kids to pop into the toaster! French Toast Waffles are such deelish recipes to make! YUM!
What is the Best Easy Breakfast?
In my opinion eggs are the healthiest and easiest, but then I have a ton of easy breakfast recipes. These are my favorites that I’ve been making for years listed below! Try them all and let me know what you think!
This a an amazingly quick n easy to make little breakfast casserole! Simply mix and pop into the oven and go about your morning duties!
Need and easy breakfast kids can make? This is it! With only a few simple ingredients this healthy breakfast will become your new family favorite!
French Toast Bagels are great for the freezer~
These are heavenly and makes a huge batch – Bake now and freeze for later!
So easy to make! Use sugar or not.
Yep you can Microwave Eggs!
Make a head and freeze these too!
Only takes a few more minutes but the littles love this
Make these smoothie cubes ahead of time so it only takes minutes in the morning!
These aren’t so Quick but they ARE easy and OH SO DEELISH!
You may also be interested in:
Always adding to the list so Bookmark this page for easy reference!
Be blessed today! o
PIN THESE BREAKFAST RECIPES FOR LATER!