Well I know that I am a day early but I also know that you will probably be too busy to look at my posts tomorrow sooo..I wanted to get this out a day early because it’s mostly a round up of recipes to use for leftover Ham!
I pray your day will be blessed and fun and thoughtful as we celebrate our Risen Lord!
Whether you are having an easy going Easter or having a whole bunch of people over…here is a little round up of recipes you might enjoy!
- Ham and Cheesy Cornbread Casserole
- Ham -3 Easy Leftover Recipes
- Ham Tortellini Caesar Salad
- Leftover Ham and Cheese Crescent Roll Poppers Recipe
- Monte Cristo Casserole
- Ham and Mashed Potato Soup
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Scalloped Potatoes & Ham
- Ham and Pineapple Melts
- Katie’s Ham and Swiss Sliders
- Ham and Swiss Hashbrown Bake
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Frittata (substitute ham for bacon)
You might also enjoy:
Have a Blessed Weekend!!
Linking up with these awesome parties!