Did you know that you can buy French Toast Bagels? Yep you can and they are truly deelish!
BUT if you would like to make your own, all you do is dip the cut side of the bagel into your French Toast egg mixture and fry for a few minutes and that’s it!
If you need a little help with how to make French toast you can follow these simple instructions on “how to make French toast”
After making your French Toast Bagel you simply add egg and cheese and eat!
Short, Sweet and Deelish!
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/8 tsp Vanilla
- Sprinkle of Cinnamon
- 2 more Eggs
- Mix Eggs, Milk, Vanilla together
- Dip Cut side of Bagel into French Toast Egg Mixture
- Sprinkle cut side of Bagel with Cinnamon
- Fry for a minute or two
- Fry other egg and top French Toast Bagel with it
- then add cheese
- Microwave if you want your cheese melty