One of the ways that I survive my busy life and stick within a VERY strict budget is to do simple meal planning. It’s not easy to feed a family on one income, so I wanted to share with you some super easy freezer meal ideas and recipes. I’m all about quick and easy kid friendly recipes! I hope these freezer meal ideas will be a great start to making life a little easier for YOU!
I have created many of these over the years and some are just tried and true oldies that I’ve jazzed up a bit, never the less they are deelish and totally budget friendly.
Quick Links for this Page
Easy Freezer Meal Ideas and Recipes
These freezer bag holders are some of my very favorite gadgets for making freezer meals in a bag. Simply open a plastic freezer bag and tuck each side up under the little holders and boom, it’s like having another pair of hands to hold the bag open!!
These breakfast sandwich makers are great whether you freeze them or not, but since mornings are super busy for us, I like to take the weekend to make up a bunch of these and boom…they are ready for the week!
Shhhh…..Don’t tell the fast food joints you are saving so much money!
No matter what you are making, having food containers to put your frozen foods into is a MUST! I love these microwaveable containers for portioning out smaller meals. Otherwise I use the large 9×13 foil baking dishes. Then when I’m going to use them, I transfer to a glass 9×13 dish. They slide right out! EASY.
- Baked Club Chicken-Bake
- Cheesy Broccoli Chicken and Rice
- Six Easy Chicken Recipes
- Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Easy Crockpot Chicken Enchiladas
- Chicken Parmesan Recipe
- Homemade Baked Chicken Strips
- Easy Crockpot BBQ Chicken
- Super Simple Garlic Chicken Pizza
- Chicken Enchiladas
Beef and Ground Beef:
- 8 Easy Ground Beef Recipes for the Freezer
- Easy Beef Stroganoff
- Homemade Hamburger Patties and How to Freeze for Later
- Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Calzones
- Easy Homemade Bagel Bites
- Easy Homemade Hot Pockets
- Pepperoni Pocket Recipe
- How To Make Your Own Smoothie Cubes
- Homemade Pizza Recipe
- Sausage and Biscuits on a Stick
- Homemade Bagel Bites
- How to Make Your Own Delicious Homemade French Bread
- Pizza Dough–What Else Can I Make With It?
- Homemade Cheesy Filled Breadsticks
- How to make Bread Dough