It’s almost here! The New Year! While I’m not big on partying…or making it until midnight..siiigh….I still love to make fun No Alcohol Mocktails year round. With resolutions, goal setting, fresh beginnings and priorities straight..or not. Ring in the New Year with some yummy drinks that your family and friends will love.
I’ve got some exciting plans coming in 2016 so stick around and….
Stay Sober my friends! I’m a bit fanatical about that, you can read more about it in Drinking too Much ~ The Effects on the Family During the Holidays or my personal testimony to find out why.
12 No Alcohol Mocktails!
- Arizona Sunset | Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Classic Mojito Mocktail | The Pinning Mama
- Cranberry & Mint Holiday Punch | I Should Be Mopping the Floor
- Cranberry Lime Mocktail | Simply Designing
- Fizzy Party Drinks | Mom’s Messy Miracles
- Ginger Ale Punch | Tales of Beauty for Ashes
- Mock Champagne | Oh So Delicioso
- Moscow Mule Mocktail | Life Anchored
- Punchless Margaritas | Simply Sherryl
- On the Beach | Mom’s Test Kitchen
- Sparkling Ginger Lemon Mocktail | Snixy Kitchen
- The Disappearing Mocktail | The TipToe Fairy
Have fun and be safe friends, because 2016 is sure to be a great year!
Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
Even if things don’t seem right, right now…trust that God has a plan…and it includes the very BEST for you!
u these yummy Non alcoholic drinks too!