Thank you for joining me for Day 9 of She can laugh at the days to come Proverbs 31:25
Today is Pep Talk 101
Ok, let’s recap these last 8 days:
- Day 1 – We talked about lot’s of different kinds of laughter and some reason we laugh..it was kind of a silly post..but we ended with Laughter is a big topic and more serious than we think!
Does that make sense? Sometimes the hardships of this life make it hard to “laugh at the days to come” and yet it is totally possible to have this kind of deep laughter…deep joy.
- Day 2 – True joy, laughter, contentment and trust do not come without the breaking of the heart and human spirit. We discussed some of those issues that keep us from having that deep peace and laughter that only God can give.
- Day 3 – We talked about how we can sometimes grow weary on this life journey we are on. We need someone that we can tell all of our sorrows and hurts too. Someone that will love us unconditionally.
- Day 4 – We looked at those external things which can shake us up and rob us from our joy and try to steal our faith in a God that loves us so much.
- Day 5 – Trusting God means looking beyond what we see to what God sees!
- Day 6 – Being angry with God…Having faith in a faithful God is what grows us. Without experiences of having to put our faith into action we will not grow.
- Day 7 – We talked about the physical effects on not having a joyful heart.
- Day 8 – The message: DON’T TAKE YOURSELF SO SERIOUSLY!! Learning to laugh at yourself.
[Tweet “So the pep talk for today is..LAUGH..do whatever it takes to live the joy filled life that God has created you to live.”]
Do you need some outside help? Seek after it!
Do you need some extra Faith? Seek after it!
Do you need to lighten up on yourself? You have my permission to lighten up and give up that perfectionism!
Do you need unconditional love from someone? Cry out to God, He is waiting for you to.
When was the last time you watched a comedy movie or read a comedy book? Try surfing the net for some funny jokes and try to see the funny things in your life that are blinded right now because of some of the above issues..make yourself do it!
[Tweet “Life can be so hard but don’t be a victim of your emotions or circumstances!”]
Ok I’m done..have a blessed day!
How about you..do have some Pep Talk tips you’d like to give? Or maybe a prayer request you’d like to share? Or even a praise report regarding any of these area’s in your life?