I have another little goodie for you that I created one evening when my cupboards were bare. My sweet husband says that I can always conjure up the most tasty dishes for dinner…even when it appears that there is nothing to eat..
Well I say there is always something to throw together to make a tasty meal..so I made this one up a while back and it turned out great!
Cheesy Ham and Cornbread Casserole
Don’t click away all you Rubber Cheese Haters! LOL I don’t know why I had processed cheese in the house but I distinctly remember using it in the recipe and it was GREAT! LOL of course you can use any kind you like 🙂
The Cornbread really made this little Casserole Yummy!
- 1 1/2 cups Ready Made Cornbread Mix..I used Marie Callender’s but you could use something like Jif if you wanted
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups Chopped Ham (I used deli – Ham off the Bone)
- 6 Slices of Processed Cheese OR 1 – 1 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese 😉
- 1/2 Tbsp Garlic Seasoning (I used Johnny’s Garlic Spread because it’s lower in sodium content)
- I also used 1 tsp. Dried Mustard..Mustard always make Ham taste better..just my opinion!
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
Mix all ingredients together except Cheese..pour half of mixture into a greased 9X13 pan. Top with Cheese then pour the other half in. If you are using Cheddar Cheese just go ahead and mix the cheese right in and skip the half and half step 🙂
YUM! Easy, Easy, Easy.