My daughter made these Yummy little Spicy Black Bean and Avocado Appetizers for her Sister’s Baby Shower the other day..they were deeelish..don’t let those beans throw you off if you don’t like them..these have just the perfect balance of ingredients that make you coming back for more! Not too spicy either..Mmm…Even my 12 year old loved them…so I will definitely be making them at home for a healthy snack!
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1/2 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 24 scoopable tortilla chips (such as Tostitos) The Multi Grain are perfect, more tasty and more sturdy!
1. In a medium bowl, combine the beans, avocado, jalapeño, oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
2. Divide among the tortilla chips.
That’s it! Enjoy!!
What are your favorite Appetizers?