It’s that time of year again. Fall is here and all the hoopla of the holidays has started to stir. However one holiday that seems to set Christians on there guard and discomfort… is Halloween. It should be so..it should stir our spirits, but as the years go by and my heart seems to grow bigger for God than my fear of the world…I grow more excited about opportunity’s to bless those around me than curse them. That’s why I created this Halloween Blessing Printable. I hope you will enjoy it and bless others with it.
These days Halloween is less of a dreaded holiday and more of an opportunity to bless those in my neighborhood. This world is becoming a scary place to live…NOW is the time to let your light shine..don’t hide it!
“15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.” Matthew 5:15-16
NOW is the time to love those that don’t love us back..because we hold out the only hope this world has. How about this Halloween we be a blessing? If you will be home..don’t darken your door but light it brightly and use this fun Halloween Blessings Printable to tie a little blessing onto some Candy..I mean it’s all about the candy! LOL Which will glorify God more the darkened staircase or the lighted stairwell with smiles and blessings.
To download simply click the printer friendly button at the bottom of this page or right click and save to your computer.
If you are put off by all of the gory costumes, create your own fun and wholesome costume or even buy one! There is no shame in that! 🙂
More Halloween ideas
I’ve joined forces with some other wonderful bloggers to bring you more great Halloween ideas:
- Budget Halloween Costume with a Box from Written Reality – stuck for Halloween costume ideas for your child? If you have a large box and some paint hop over and see how Mitzi turned them into awesome costumes. Your child will be the talk of the party!
- Frugal Halloween Costumes – 2 Ways to Use a Black Body Suit from A Life in Balance – You don’t need to spend lots of money on a Halloween costume for your child. Barb shows you how to make a fabulous costume from a thrifted black bodysuit.
- 20 not so scary Halloween treats from The Super Mommy Club – Whether you want to make some treats for a party of just for your family to enjoy Clare has rounded up some great recipes, including some that can be assembled from store bought items so you don’t even have to turn the oven on!
- Halloween Picture Books from Making Our Life Matter – if you like to read seasonal books with your children hop over and see Jen’s suggestions for wonderful picture books you can enjoy together.
- Halloween Child Safety Tips from NEPA Mom – don’t let your children go out Trick or Treating until you’ve read these safety tips from Megan. Everyone will have so much more fun when they’re safe.
- Easy No Bake Butterfingers Pie from It’s a Keeper! – And finally when Halloween is over and you’re wondering what on earth you are going to do with all of that candy check out this recipe from Christina for an impossibly easy Butterfingers Pie.
More Printables for Blessing Kids