These Cream Cheese Garlic Ranch and Veggie Appetizers are probably the BEST family favorite appetizer! Especially for getting those picky eaters to eat their veggies!! I make these for lots of holidays like Christmas, Thanksgiving and really any family get together’s. They are just deelish! Appetizer are my very favorite foods to make!
Why oh why can’t my kids be the ones that gobble up vegetables? Ever since they were little tiny kids, they have always hated them…why? I kept thinking I was doing something wrong, I mean I have tried every trick in the book it seems over the years. These are the different things I’ve tried over the years:
- Giving Choices
- Simple presentations of the veggie
- Fancy presentations of the veggie
- Explaining the benefits of eating veggies
- Forcing them to eat veggies
- Letting them fix their own veggies
- Choosing how the veggies will be served
- Hiding it in other food
Nothing, no way and no how! Until about 5 years ago… I stumbled on this deelish Garlic Ranch Spread…and now my kids will even eat their veggies as long as they are topped on this deelish spread!
Quick Links for this Page
Cream Cheese Garlic Ranch and Veggie Appetizer
- RITZ® Crackers ~ Any flavor
- 1 8 oz. package of Cream Cheese ~ Softened
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Tbsp. Ranch Salad Dressing from a package. (our fave it Uncle Dans original, but use your fave)
- 1 tsp. Mayo
- Veggies ~ any kind you have in the frig!
- Bacon Pieces (optional)
Simply put Cream Cheese, Minced Garlic Cloves, Ranch Dressing and Mayo into a bowl and stir. Set Garlic Ranch Spread aside and chop your veggies. I use a blender for this, to save time. I throw everything in and in seconds they are chopped. Now spread the Garlic Spread on the RITZ® Crackers and top with Veggies and Bacon Pieces!
Your family and friends will LOVE these Garlic and Ranch Veggie Appetizers. Hop over and find out just how easy they are to make.
A video posted by Shari Lynne (@sharilynne1) on
How simple is that! I kid you not…my kids LOVE this Garlic Ranch Spread on RITZ® Crackers ..even with Veggies!
So if you’ve tried all of the things that I have tried to get your kids to eat veggies and have had no luck…try this little trick. YUM!
So many different kinds of RITZ® Crackers to choose from. Which is your fave and tell me what you love to top on your RITZ® Crackers.
- RITZ® Crackers ~ Any flavor
- 1 8 oz package of Cream Cheese ~ softened
- 2 cloves Fresh Garlic ~ minced
- 1 Tbsp Uncle Dan's Dry Ranch Dressing (add more or less to liking)
- 1 Tsp Mayonaise
- 1 cup any mix of veggies you have on hand finely chopped
- optional Bacon pieces
Simply put Cream Cheese, Minced Garlic Cloves, Ranch Dressing and Mayo into a bowl and stir.
Set Garlic Ranch Spread aside and chop your veggies. I use a blender for this, to save time. I throw everything in and in seconds they are chopped.
Now spread the Garlic Spread on the RITZ® Crackers and top with Veggies and Bacon Pieces!
Have a beautiful day!
More Delicious Appetizers!
Linking up at these awesome parties!