I know, I know…we all hate to leave summer behind but we must not be in denial and embrace each season as it comes. LOL Right?! To celebrate the beginning of a new season, I’ve got a deelish round up of 20 Vegetarian Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes.
Now even if you are not a Vegetarian you will still love these amazing recipes. It’s good to find balance and not feel that you have to have meat for every single meal. Meat is harder for your body to digest, so a few non meat nights are a good thing!
1. Three Bean Vegetarian Chili in the Crockpot | Source: I Was Born to Cook
2. Hearty Vegetarian Chili | Source: Lavende and Lemonade
3. Homemade Cream of Mushroom Soup | Source: Little House Living
4. Quick Stovetop Vegetarian Chili | Source: Two Healthy Kitchens
5. Vegetarian Taco Soup | Source: You Brew My Tea
6. Moroccan Chickpea and Vegetable Soup | Source: Lavende and Lemonade
7. Cream of Potato Soup | Source: Little House Living
8. Vegetarian Bean Soup | Source: The Parent Spot
9. Crockpot Butternut Squash Chili | Source: Stockpiling Moms
10. Vegetable Quinoa Soup | Source: Just Us Four
I found these super cute soup bowls the other day and thought they would be so pretty for our Fall soups! Isn’t it fun to serve up soups, stews and chili recipes in pretty bowls? Ok well maybe it’s just me!
11. Parisian Sweet Pea Soup | Source: Lavende and Lemonade
12. Tomato Tortellini Soup | Source: Cute as a Fox
13. Vegetarian Green Chile Stew | Source: Our Kids Mom
14. French Farmhouse Soup | Source: Lavende and Lemonade
15. The Best French Onion Soup | Source: Little House Living
16. Sherried Black Bean and Broccoli Stem Soup | Source: Farm Fresh Feasts
17. Crockpot Chickpea Chili | Source: A Cedar Spoon
18. Vegetarian Quinoa Chili | Source: The First Year
19. Vegetarian Moroccan Inspired Chickpea Stew | Source: Grounded & Surrounded
20. Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili | Source: See Mom Click
Enjoy friends! v x
For more healthy recipes
Linking up with these awesome parties!