This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Miracle-Gro. All opinions are 100% mine.
Well the Weather Man says go ahead and plant your Tomato’s! Yay! So on to my next Garden Project!
Tomato’s are a little picky…they like some things and hate others…with that being said though, they are really pretty easy to grow and there is nothing like the taste of homegrown tomatoes.
Here are some important Tomato Plant Facts:
- You only need one plant because Tomato plants are self-polinating..this is great when space is limited
- Tomato plants grow best in warm weather and full sun
- Tomato plants love and need warm and fertile soil. There roots go deep into the ground so good aerated soil is best
- When planting…bury the plant all the way up to the first leaves. Roots will develop off of the bottom of the plant..making it more stable and healthy.
- Tomato’s LOVE water but HATE too much rain
- Water regularly and deeply
- Tomatoes don’t grow well when planted next to Broccoli, Cabbage, Cauliflower or Kale
I love to use Miracle-Gro as the foundation for my outdoor projects. I have been using it for over 30 years! I’m not kidding! Remember that the most important part of growing veggies is in the nutrients of your soil. Not only that..they make is so easy to be successful in you growing projects.
Are you tired of the same ol garden projects? Well Miracle-Gro is steppin it up a notch with some fun garden projects that you and your family can try out on Pinterest! Be sure and follow their boards for more and more exciting projects!
Step outside friends…plant a little tomato…plant a little flower and smell the roses..
you will be so glad you did!
Join with The Gro Project!
Miracle-Gro also has a huge library of helpful videos and tutorials that you can acces from their website!