Welcome to Week #2 of our Wonderful Wednesday linky party, where you can find all sorts of creative ideas from across the web! Every Wednesday you can link up your posts and check out all of the great recipes, crafts, DIY projects, tips and tricks that others have shared. You’re sure to find inspiration and ideas! Wonderful Wednesday is hosted by six clever ladies, which means that by linking up here, you’re link will be shared on all six websites!
- Cranberry Pear Pie by Crumbs and Chaos
- Scalloped Maple Sage Sweet Potatoes by Chicken ScratchNY
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Creamer by My Mommy World
- Fifteen Vegan Thanksgiving Menu Ideas by Stuffed Veggies
- 25 Thanksgiving Paleo Recipes by My Natural Family
- Not your Mom’s Green Bean Casserole by Made in a Day
If you’re linking up, here are a few things to remember:
- You may link up as many times as you would like. The more the merrier.
- Please link up only your own work. Share your crafts, recipes, diy projects, and other tips and tricks.
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your homepage. Please no Etsy shops or items you are selling.
- We encourage you to pin the items we’ve featured, but please click through and pin from the original source.
- By linking up to Wonderful Wednesday, you are giving the 6 blogs listed above the right to feature one of your photos on all of our social media networks and blogs.
- Be sure to check out the other recipes, projects and tips that are linked up and give them some comment love. That’s what wonderful about Wonderful Wednesday!