Hey guess what my friends..some fun stuff for your weekend! You have all heard of Chicken Soup for the Soul right?! They are the ones that write all of those fun books that encourage, make you laugh, make you cry, give advice and so much more..well guess what? I’m a Chicken Soup for the Soul “Souper” Blogger! It’s such an honor!
Aaaand I have something exciting to tell you …Chicken Soup for the Soul has started it’s very own Comfort Food line! Isn’t that so YUM!
You can read all about it over on there main homepage.
Chicken Soup for the Soul is celebrating and for a very limited time they have an offer on LivingSocial for $29!
Here is what you get:
- 1 Chicken Soup for the Soul’s flagship, ready to eat, chicken noodle soup, rich with tender chunks of chicken
- 1 Signature classic chicken broth, for all your cooking needs
- 1 BBQ-style beef flavored broth for hearty stews and winter meals
- 1 Smooth and delicious turkey gravy – just in time for the holidays
- 1 Zesty pasta sauce bursting with imported Italian tomatoes and herbs
- 2 ebooks – Chicken Soup for the Soul bestsellers: Chicken Soup for the Soul 20th Anniversary Edition and Chicken Soup for the Soul Cookbook
- 1 audiobook of the bestselling Chicken Soup for the Soul: Think Positive
- 1 fun word-puzzle book filled with inspirational quotes
- 1 limited edition photo frame with an exclusive inspirational quote, perfect for gifting
- 2 limited-edition Chicken Soup for the Soul ceramic mugs, complete with their own spoons
- And a special apron, potholder, and oven mitt set, complete with an original inspirational quotation
This is actually a $130 Value.
Chicken Soup for the Soul food line has been developed by world-renowned chef John Doherty – the former Waldorf Astoria executive chef who has fed more presidents and world leaders than any other chef in history – and Daymon Worldwide, a global retail branding and sourcing expert. Designed to help create meals in minutes, Chicken Soup for the Soul foods are delicious and also make you feel good. True to our roots, every product label carries an excerpt from a bestselling Chicken Soup for the Soul story. The food line will grow throughout 2013 and 2014 to include a full range of more than 200 comfort food products in a variety of different categories, including soup, broths, flavored broths, gravy, soup toppers and more.
Isn’t that awesome!
This is a great gift idea, especially with Christmas around the corner!
There are only FIVE days left! So Hop on over to LivingSocial and check it out!! It’s a fantastic deal! You will love it!
PS there’s a much better picture of what you get too!!