Have you bought into the Mayan Calendar, end of the world scenario? LOL Will the Zombies be out tomorrow? Well just in case the Lord tarries another day..here are a few coupons to help you get through the whole ordeal…LOL Be blessed!
Fighting Zombies all day can be a real headache:
You’re gonna want something to do on those long cold nights:
Don’t forget the kiddos, they’re our only hope at repopulating the earth:
- $1.00 off any 1 Gerber Graduates 2+ Kid Selects
- $1.00 off any one Gerber Graduates 2+ Dippers
- $0.50 off ONE Pampers Wipes 60 ct. or larger
- $0.50 off two Gerber Graduates Yogurt Grabbers
When your husband is out slaying the walking dead, he needs to smell good:
I hear blood stains are hard to get out of clothes:
And you certainly need to wash off the Zombie guts before dinner:
Snacks. Snacks. And More Snacks. Fighting Zombies is hard work!
- $1.00 off 2 PLANTERS Nut Products
- Buy 2 Get 1 FREE 3 MUSKETEERS Bars
- $0.50 off ONE BAG OF KETTLE BRAND POTATO chips
- $1.00 off ONE Kashi Soft Baked Squares
- $1.00 off any TWO Kashi Crackers or Pita Crisps
Keep the putrid smell of Zombies out of your house (or what’s left of it):
Fido and Fluffy can defend the homestead while you’re scavenging for food:
Leaves and berries can be bland, sweeten them:
If you take to the seas to escape the Zombie herd, you’ll need this:
Doesn’t this stuff last forever?
Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate:
- $1.00 off Minute Maid Juice Box 10-pk
- $10.00 off 1 Filtrete™ Water Pitcher – 12 cup
- $1.00 off three Welch’s Sparkling Juice Cocktails (You might need something stronger though)
Where else are you going to store the food you scavenge?!
You do have one of those camp coffee makers right?
And last but not least, you gotta look and smell good in the new world!
- $0.75 off any one Colgate Optic White™ Mouthwash
- $0.75 off one Colgate Optic White™ Toothpaste
- $1.00 off one imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- $1.00 off Maybelline NY Expert Wear Eye Shadows