Hope you are all having a great week. It’s hard to believe that summer is coming to a slooow end and back to school is just around the corner! In case you missed it…don’t forget to enter to win a $500 Gift Card from Rainbow Resource! Check out these deelish recipes up for week 2 of our Meal Planning Made Easy!
Brought to you every Friday by these fabulous Bloggers, so that you can plan and shop over the weekend and be ready to roll on Monday! Yay!
This weeks Meal Planning Tips
There are three Chicken Recipes…so:
- Buy your chicken
- When you get home slice up the chicken for the Chicken Strips, and cube the chicken for the Chicken Teriyaki Kabobs (by the way you can cook these in the oven)
- Put them into separate bags ~ refrigerate or freeze depending on what is easier and what day you plan to have them.
- Cook extra chicken for the Quesadillas (to save time…cook the extra when you cook the Chicken Strips)
- Make Extra Chicken Strips to freeze for snacks!
- Do what is BEST for YOUR family!
I would also like you to enjoy this Super Dooper Grocery List Planner ~ So hop on over and start your week out right!
Chicken & Mango Quesadillas
If you would like to learn more about meal planning…the EASY way, you might like to read how I make my life easier with a FLEXIBLE meal plan
Enjoy and be blessed!