Welcome to Week #16 of our Get Inspired: Easy Recipes, Crafts and Projects linky party, where you can find all sorts of creative ideas from across the web!
Every Wednesday you can link up your posts and check out all of the great recipes, crafts, DIY projects, tips and tricks that others have shared.
If you are not a Blogger it is also an awesome opportunity to see some of the other amazing things that other Bloggers are creating! So be sure and take time to check out some of the awesomeness below!
You’re sure to find inspiration and ideas!
Our party is hosted by six clever ladies, which means that by linking up here, your link will be shared on all six websites.
Be sure to check back each week because we will feature our favorite links and share them on Facebook and Pinterest 🙂
Some of our favorites from this last week’s linky party are…
In the spirit of upcoming St. Patrick’s Day…
St. Patrick’s Day Snack Mix by A Mom’s Take
Roasted Brussel Sprouts from Surviving the Stores
St. Patrick’s Day Nail Art by Bucktown Bargains
Dark Chocolate Guinness Fudge by The Sweet Chick
St. Patrick’s Day Button Clover Craft from Carrie Elle
St. Patrick’s Day Candy Kiss Labels by Play 2 Learn with Sarah
If you’re linking up, here are a few things to remember:
- You may link up as many times as you would like. The more the merrier!
- Please link up only your own work. Share your crafts, recipes, DIY projects, and other tips and tricks.
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your homepage. Please no Etsy shops or items you are selling.
- We encourage you to pin the items we’ve featured, but please click through and pin from the original source.
- By linking up to Wonderful Wednesday, you are giving the 6 blogs listed above the right to feature one of your photos on all of our social media networks and blogs.
- Be sure to check out the other recipes, projects and tips that are linked up and give them some comment love. That’s what wonderful about Get Inspired Wednesday!