Happy Tuesday everyone! How is your Summer going so far? Mine..very busy. I always envision Summer as being those lazy days of lounging around at the beach sipping my ice cold water with lemon..catching up on some great reading…HA..I can wish can’t I! LOL But the maid forgot to come in and clean my house and my teens haven’t gotten their license’s yet and they are all still hungry at dinner time..along with their friends! Oh well..it is just a season right!? aaand my Mother In Law’s mental status has diminished oh so quickly which has been sad and challenging…So today…I’m reminding everyone to take time to laugh with Faith Filled Humor (including myself)
A boy was watching his father, a pastor, write a sermon.
“How do you know what to say?” he asked.
“Why, God tells me.”
“Oh, then why do you keep crossing things out?”
A Few Words of Wisdom
- Don’t sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
- You can’t trust dogs to watch your food.
- Don’t wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.
- Raising teenagers is like nailing Jell-O to a tree.
- Wrinkles don’t hurt
- Families are like fudge … mostly sweet, with a few nuts.
- Today’s mighty oak is just yesterday’s nut that held its ground.
- Laughing is good exercise. It’s like jogging on the inside.
- Time may be a great healer, but it’s a lousy beautician.
- You don’t stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing!
- Middle age is when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy.
- After all is said and done, usually more is said than done.
- Home is where you can say anything you like ’cause nobody listens to you anyway.
- The most precious thing we have is life. Yet it has absolutely no trade-in value.
Thank you Good Clean Humor!
Oh of course you knew I had to put that comic up there!! Basketball Rocks! 🙂
A young couple invited their pastor for Sunday dinner. While they were in the kitchen preparing the meal, the minister asked their son what they were having.
“Goat,” the little boy replied.
“Goat?” replied the Pastor, “Are you sure about that?”
“Yes,” said the youngster. “I heard Dad say to Mom, ‘We might as well have the old goat for dinner today as any other day.”
Thank you Make it Clear Now!
Today is a wonderful day to laugh! Be Blessed!
Linking up with: Family Fun Friday