It’s another Monday and it’s just been too long since we’ve had a Faith Filled Humor post..so let’s sit for a minute and take time to laugh!
Even if it hurts! LOL
A Joyful Heart is Good Medicine!
- Don’t let your worries get the best of you; remember, Moses started out as a basket case
- Many folks want to serve God, but only as advisors.
- When you get to your wit’s end, you’ll find God lives there.
- Some minds are like concrete, thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.
- Prayer: Don’t give God instructions — just report for duty!
Thank you Good Clean Humor
A Sunday School Teacher began her lesson with a question,
“Boys and girls, what do we know about God?
A hand shot up in the air,
“He is an artist!” said the kindergarten boy.
“Really? How do you know?” the teacher asked.
“You know – Our Father, who does art in Heaven…”
Sunday after church, a mom asked her very young daughter what the lesson was about.
The daughter answered,
“Don’t be ascared, you’ll get your quilt.”
Needless to say, the mom was a little perplexed..Later in the day, the pastor stopped by for tea and the mom asked him what that morning’s Sunday school lesson was about..
“Be not afraid, thy comforter is coming.”
Be blessed this week and try to live on the lighter side!