It’s a new month and a new reason to laugh! Well I think anything is a new reason to laugh because life can be so hard that sometimes we would just cry if we didn’t laugh..right?! So sit back and take a minute to catch a little chuckle and be blessed today!
Now that I’m Older I’ve Discovered…
1. I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.
2. My wild oats have turned into prunes and All Bran.
3. I finally got my head together; now my body is falling apart.
4. It is easier to get older than it is to get wiser.
5. Some days you’re the dog; some days you’re the hydrant.
6. It’s hard to make a comeback when you haven’t been anywhere.
7. If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.
8. When I’m finally holding all the cards, why does everyone decide to play chess?
9. It’s not hard to meet expenses…they’re everywhere.
10. These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the hereafter. I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I’m here after.
A Preacher was walking down the street when he notices a little boy trying to ring the doorbell, but it’s just out of his reach.
He watches his efforts for some time and walks over to press the the bell.
After he pressed it he leveled down to the boy and asked; "Now what?"
To which the boy turned and shouted, "NOW WE RUN!!"
When Daddy’s do Hair…so creative Dad!
Q: Did you know that they had automobiles in Jesus’ time?
A: Yes, the Bible says that the disciples were all of one Accord.
There’s a video in this little post..click on over if you can’t see it.. it’s a crack up! And it’s for you Moms
Have a great weekend!!