It’s almost 2014 and I’m determined to have a more joyful heart than ever. After all it’s good medicine isn’t it? So take a break..sit back for just a few minutes and enjoy Faith Filled Humor. Not all faith stuff..but clean and funny!
Let’s start this party post off with a “BANG” literally! LOL
Is that the cutest you’ve ever seen or what!? Thank you Geek’s Room
-If your parents never had children, chances are you won’t either! Dick Cavett
-A pastor is walking down the street one day when he notices a very small boy trying to press a doorbell on a house across the street. However, the boy is very small and the doorbell is too high for him to reach.
After watching the boys efforts for some time, the pastor moves closer to the boy’s position. He steps smartly across the street, walks up behind the little fellow and, placing his hand kindly on the child’s shoulder leans over and gives the doorbell a solid ring.
Crouching down to the child’s level, the pastor smiles benevolently and asks, “And now what, my little man?” To which the boy replies, “Now we run! Thank you Christians Unite
Truths Children Learn
1) No matter how hard you try, you can’t baptize cats.
2) When your mom is mad at your dad, don’t let her brush your hair.
3) If your sister hits you, don’t hit her back. They always catch the second person.
4) Never ask your 3-year old brother to hold a tomato.
5) You can’t trust dogs to watch your food.
6) Reading what people write on desks can teach you a lot.
7) Don’t sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
8) Puppies still have bad breath even after eating a tic tac.
9) Never hold a dustbuster and a cat at the same time.
10) School lunches stick to the wall.
11) You can’t hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
12) Don’t wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.
13) The best place to be when you are sad is in Grandma’s lap. Thank you again Christians Unite!
Thank you The Chive
Can this be for real?!…Noooo…thank you The Chive
Enjoy your day today!! Can’t wait for a New Year of Blessings! How about you?