Here are just a few more ways that I personally save with coupons:
- Only buy what you need unless it’s a super duper deal that is too good to pass up.
- Be flexible. If there is a fantastic deal on something, fit this into your meal plan.
- Organize what coupons you do get. There are many ways to organize coupons. Don’t get hung up on the right and wrong way to do it. There are lots of websites out there if you need help doing this, just type “organize coupons” to your search engine and there you go.
- Make it part of your routine to GET those coupons and USE them.
- And please don’t get discouraged when you don’t save thousands of dollars on one shopping trip. This is really unrealistic. Yet be encouraged because you WILL definately save – time and money.
What are some of your personal ideas for saving with coupons?