This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CapnCrunchQuest #CollectiveBias
Ahoy Mate’! I’m sharing one of my deep dark secrets with you today…I LOVE Cap’n Crunch. Ok …I said it! So let’s have some “crunchy” fun. I know if you are like me, you love to shop Dollar General, love to save money AND LOVE to have FUN all at the same time! So check out the super fun Cap’n Crunch Quest and join me as we go on a treasure hunt!
Help the Cap’n in his quest. Treasure is buried throughout the Crunch Islands, but he can’t remember where. Set sail with the Cap’n and play daily from your smartphone or online for your chance to instantly win a $10 Dollar General Gift Card. Plus earn a weekly entry into the $100 Dollar General Gift Card Sweepstakes when you check-in at a Dollar General® store with your geolocation-enabled mobile device (data rates may apply) using the website CapnCrunchQuest.com. PLAY NOW at www.CapnCrunchQuest.com
Be sure to visit your nearest Dollar General store to purchase Cap’n Crunch and Crunch Berries cereals!
- The Cap’n Crunch Quest runs for 6 weeks from June 19th, 2015 to July 30th, 2015.
- Players move Cap’n Crunch’s ship along the map by playing daily from anywhere on any computer or mobile device.
- Players can also search islands for treasure by visiting a Dollar General Store, logging into CapnCrunchQuest.com and checking-in with their geolocation-enabled mobile device (data rates may apply).
- Daily play gives users the chance to instantly win a $10 Dollar General gift card. One chance allowed per day, per person/email address/household.
- Weekly check-in gives users one entry into the $100 Dollar General gift card sweepstakes. One entry available per week, per person/email address/household.
- Sweepstakes winners are drawn at the conclusion of the game.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sea legs optional. Ends 7/30/15. See CapnCrunchQuest.com for Official Rules. Only at Dollar General.
So what are you waiting for? Download your App and hop on over to Dollar General and buy yourself some Cap’n Crunch…shhhh I won’t tell!