One thing that has really helped my family to keep food costs and grocery bills down is buying in bulk – Zaycon Foods. Although it can be a larger initial output of money, in the long run it saves an amazing amount AND you don’t have to shop as much! That’s for me!
I LOVE buying in Bulk!
Today I bought 40lbs. of boneless skinless chicken! I’m getting it for $1.49 a pound! That’s $59.60 total for 40 lbs. WooHoo! I have come across a company that sells very high quality meats with no additives in bulk and I thought you may interested in who they are and how it works.
- Go online to there website www.zayconfoods.com (affiliate link)
- Sign up for an account (totally free)
- Find a sales event near you. This will give you the date, time and location of the event. If they are currently not having a sales event (because they only do this a few times a year) you will be notified when the next saving event comes around your area by email.
- order as many boxes of chicken as you want (they have other sales events also on other meats)
- print out your receipt
- Go to the location at date and time specified
Here’s the part I like BEST. You don’t even get out of your vehicle. You drive up, pop the trunk and the big strong men put the box or boxes in your trunk, you say thank you! and drive away! Now that’s my kind of shopping!!
I was kind of skeptical at first. Just drive up and let someone drop who knows what kind of food in the back of your trunk? But I can assure you, this is high quality food and there are many, many favorable reviews for you to read about Zaycon Foods. They even have a warranty! It’s delicious chicken!
If 40 lbs just sounds like way too much chicken for your family then consider buying with another family. 40lbs last us for about 4 months. We are a family of 5 at home. This includes feeding 3 teens and there friends 🙂
So are you wondering “what in the world would I do with 40lbs of chicken?”
- Check out these easy Chicken Recipes
- Chop some up into bite size pieces for soups, stews, casseroles, chicken nuggets
- Slice into strips for fajitas, quesadillas, stir fry
- Marinate: teriyaki, BBQ sauce, Italian herbs and spices (Italian dressings work great for this)
- My latest marinade is Asian Sesame Dressing by Kraft.. MMMMmmm
- The rest I can bake, grill, CROCKPOT :)…whatever!
You can buy other meats from Zaycon Foods too:
I am proud to be an affiliate of Zaycon Foods.