We just love Potatoes around here! They are so versatile and are perfect for Budget Friendly Meals! These 21 Budget Potato Recipes will keep your family from getting tired of eating potatoes! Adding cheap potato recipes to your meal plan will also keep your food bill down too.
- 1 21 Budget Potato Recipes
- 2 Are potatoes good for you?
- 3 Healthy Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Baked Potato Topping Recipe
- 4 Easy Potato Pancakes with Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 5 Cheesy Bacon, Cheese, Egg and Hash brown Pan Pizza
- 6 Mashed Potato Burger Stacks
- 7 The Easiest Creamy Potato Soup
- 8 Potato/Hash Browns
- 9 The Easiest Homemade Steak Fries
- 10 Chili Fries
- 11 Au Gratin Potatoes / Scalloped
- 12 Twice Baked Potatoes
- 13 Dill Red Potatoes
- 14 Mashed Potatoes
- 15 Easy Cheesy Baked Bacon Ranch Chicken Recipe! YUM!
- 16 Potato Salad recipe! YUM!
- 17 Potato Casserole
- 18 Baked Potato
- 19 Garlic Roasted Red Potatoes
- 20 Cheesy Hash Brown Potato Casserole
- 21 Grilled Potato Fries w/Garlic Butter
- 22 Spicy Potato Skins
21 Budget Potato Recipes
Are potatoes good for you?
Yes, I know everyone is cutting back on Carbs..but did you know that Potatoes are really good for you? They contain Potassium, Vitamin C and Vitamin B and Iron! Are potatoes good or bad carbs? Research is showing that they are more valuable in our diet than we think.
In my opinion..eat Potatoes in moderation and eat them LOTS of different ways. Your body and budget will thank you!
I have so many more potato recipes, but I always get to cooking and then forget to take pictures!! Hope you enjoy these though because they are all easy quick potato recipes I think you will love!
Grate baked potatoes or cut into cubes and fry in lightly oiled nonstick pan. Season to taste.
Make Homemade Steak Fries and put Chili and Cheese on top of them and eat!
Dill Red Potatoes
Simply cut up Red Potatoes (with skin on) and boil till just done. Toss with Dill, Butter, Salt and Pepper. YUM! Easy way to dress up plain potatoes.
Boil and Mash any kind of potato…peeled or with skin on.
Potato Salad recipe! YUM!
Simply use 1 Bag of frozen Southern Style Hash browns (that’s the little cubes) Mix with 1 can of Cream of Chicken, 1/2 Can of Milk and add any veggies or meat you like. Put into Casserole pan and cook for 45 min. at 375 degrees. Simple and YUMMY!
Check out my Healthy Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Baked Potato Topping Recipe for exact details for cooking Baked Potatoes 3 different way.
I make these ALL the time..and have some great variations..but I’ll share those another time. For now this is a super simple recipe and sooo tasty!
Enjoy your Potatoes this year…in moderation.
What are YOUR favorite ways to cook potatoes?