This is a recipe that my son had over at his friends house. “Mom, could you make this Beef Casserole thingy that Tyler’s Mom made? It was sooo good.” Sure what is it? He described it to me and then we switched it up a little. It turned out great so I thought I would pass it on and decided to call it… sorry pics aren’t that good.. But this dish was good and SO EASY. He could have made it himself! I think next time I will have him do just that Don’t ya think!?
Layered Beef Bake
- 1/2 lb. Ground Beef
- 1/2 lb. Ground Pork
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese Softened
- 1 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 packages of Crescent Rolls or you could make your own dough.
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Salt
Roll out one package of Crescent Rolls onto a small Cookie Sheet or 9×13 baking pan. Press together all the seams and press out to fit the pan.
Cook Ground Beef and Ground Pork until not pink..and then a little more..I’m kind of cautious that way
- Rinse excess fat off of meat
- Spread Cream Cheese onto Crescent Dough in pan
- Now pour meat on top of Cream Cheese
- Sprinkle with Garlic Salt
- Add Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Then Top with the other Crescent Roll Package..You don’t really need to pinch together seams and just stretch a little to make a “blanket” I forgot to take pics along the way..but you get the idea.
Cook in a 375 Oven for 10-15 min.
YUM! Very easy and deeelish!
Linking up with: Hungry Little Girl