Well my Son is off to College and Basketball has begun for my Girls. Last week I got the flu and had to have an emergency dental appt. I’m still alive and kicking though so let’s start the week out with a super easy breakfast recipe that I created this weekend! These can easily be made and frozen for later also, so let’s make em!
French Toast Waffles!
Kitchen Tools, Gadgets and Pans you need for this recipe:
- Waffle Maker ~ It doesn’t matter what type of Waffle Maker you use! There are many different kinds, but they all work the same.
- 5 eggs (cracked and mixed thoroughly, in a shallow bowl)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 Loaf of French Bread (cut into 1 1/2 inch slices)
After heating your Waffle Iron up and spraying with a light coating of oil (only once) Dip a slice of French Bread into your egg mixture on both sides. DO NOT SOAK! Just dip, dip…This is the little secret to great French Toast. Put however many pieces of French Bread that will fit onto your Waffle Iron. I have a Belgian Waffle Maker so I can only fit two pieces. Sprinkle with Cinnamon Close lid and toast for the same amount of time that you would a Waffle. That is it!! Is that deelish or what? These were a total hit with my Family and they were so very easy! They had a nice little crunch too! 😀
- 5 eggs (cracked and mixed thoroughly in a shallow bowl)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 Loaf of French Bread (cut into 1½ inch slices)
- After making your Egg mixture (eggs and vanilla)
- Dip bread slices one at a time into egg mixture
- DO NOT SOAK
- Just dip, dip
- Now put onto Waffle Iron and sprinkle with Cinnamon
- Close lid...
- Cook for as long as you would cook your Waffles.
Pin for Later!
For more Breakfast Recipes:
Or if you are interested in more Freezer Cooking:
Linking up with these fun partays!