I am a member of the #CollectiveBias® Social Fabric® Community. This content has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its client. All opinions expressed in this post are all my own and you are going to just LOVE this homemade Feta and Fire Roasted Tomato Focaccia Bread!
I have a little secret to tell you. I’m thinking though..that if you have read Faith Filled Food for Moms for very long, then you already know what that is. WE LOVE BREAD! It’s not just plain bread that we love, we love ALL KINDS of bread.
Homemade bread that is made in a million different ways! We also think that Tomatoes are quite yummy when paired with Homemade Focaccia Bread for Delicious Summer Recipes! If you are wondering how we started this love for bread yumminess, it’s because bread dough is so versatile and SO inexpensive to make. When we decided to have more babies and that I would stay at home this time and not work outside the home, we had to find many many ways to cut corners in our budget. Cooking meals and creations out of bread dough was just one very simple but very frugal way that we could cut costs. Bread dough can be dressed up or had plain. No matter what..it’s deelish! I am honored to partner with Hunt’s to bring to you this absolutely deelish:
Feta and Fire Roasted Tomato Focaccia Bread Recipe
- Homemade Focaccia Dough (see below) or Store bought Pizza Dough
- 1 can Hunt’s Fire Roasted Tomato’s
- 2 Tbsp. Sweet Red Peppers
- 2 Cloves Minced Garlic
- Feta Cheese
- Shredded Asiago Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Spinach chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Cilantro Chopped finely
- Olive Oil
After making the dough and letting it rise it is now time for topping! Drizzle the top of the dough with as much Olive Oil as you like. Then add fresh pressed Garlic or Minced from a jar. Whichever is easier and tasty to you. Spread the Garlic evenly all over the Focaccia Bread Dough. Then top with Hunt’s Fire Roasted Tomato’s, Sweet Red Pepper, Feta, Asiago, Spinach and Cilantro Bake in Preheated 400 degree oven for 20-25 minutes or until lightly Brown. Remove from pan and place on a rack (such as a cookie rack) to keep crust crispy. If you would like you can leave in pan, but the longer it is in the pan the softer the crust gets. But it’s still deelish This is a stand alone meal, appetizer or snack. Makes a great presentation and is a wonderful gift to bring to a family. I love that I can use Hunt’s Fire Roasted Tomato’s and that they are 100% natural. They also use a unique flashsteam peeling method, it is quite fascinating and natural! If you LOVED this tomato recipe, you are going to love all of the fantastic Summer Recipes that Hunt’s has on their website! That’s it! #DinnerDone! Could it be easier?! If you would like to make your own Homemade Focaccia Bread..use this deeelish recipe
Homemade Focaccia Bread
- 1 package of dry yeast or 1 Tbsp..
- 2 3/4 cups warm water
- 2 Tbsp. light Olive Oil
- 7 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- Put warm water into a large bowl and add yeast. Wait for yeast to proof/bubble..about 10 min.
- Add Olive Oil
- Add half of the flour and whisk together..then add the rest and use a wooden spoon or your hand to mix together thoroughly.
- On a floured surface, pour dough out and knead for 5 minutes.
- Put back into the bowl and let rise for 1 hr.
- Take dough out of bowl and put into a pan/cookie sheet that has Olive Oil drizzled in it..press to desired shape and size.
- Using your Knuckle, press a bunch of dimples into the dough.
- Cover and let rise again for about half hour.
- Then drizzle with desired amount of Olive Oil.
- Follow Directions above for the rest of the yummy Feta and Fire Roasted Tomato Focaccia Bread recipe.
- Oh and this makes 2 loaves! Yay! One for you and one to give away!
If you would like to follow Hunt’s on their Social Media Networks and get more yumminess, I just know they would love it and so would you! Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest What do YOU love to cook with canned Tomato’s?
- •Homemade Focaccia Dough or Store bought Pizza Dough
- 2 Cloves Minced Garlic
- •1 can Hunt’s Fire Roasted Tomato’s
- •2 Tbsp. Sweet Red Pepper
- •Feta Cheese
- •Shredded Asiago Cheese
- •2 Tbsp. Fresh Spinach chopped
- •1 Tbsp. Cilantro Chopped finely
- •Olive Oil
- After making the dough and letting it rise it is now time for topping! Drizzle the top of the dough with as much Olive Oil as you like.
- Then add fresh pressed Garlic or Minced from a jar. Whichever is easier and tasty to you. Spread the Garlic evenly all over the Focaccia Bread Dough
- Then top with Hunt’s Fire Roasted Tomato’s, Sweet Red Pepper, Feta, Asiago, Spinach and Cilantro
- Bake in Preheated 400 degree oven for 20-25 minutes or until lightly Brown.
- Remove from pan and place on a rack (such as a cookie rack) to keep crust crispy. If you would like you can leave in pan, but the longer it is in the pan the softer the crust gets. But it’s still deelish
Be Blessed Today! x
You may also LOVE this yummy and super easy Chunky Mexican Peach, Mango & Pineapple Salsa! Whoosh that’s mouthful!
Linking Up: All Things Thursday, Full Plate Thurs., Inspire Us Thurs, Family Fun Friday, Weekend Potluck, Foodie Friday, Weekend Re-Treat, Eat Create Party, Heart Filled Friday, Friday Frenzy, Anything Goes, Fun and Crafty Friday, Made by You Monday, Craftastic Party, Modest Monday, Make it Pretty Monday, Titus 2 Tuesday, One Project at a Time, Show Me What Ya Got, Tip Me Tuesday, WFMW, Pretty Wednesday, Wholehearted Wednesday, Raising Homemakers, Little R&R, The Mommy Club, Wow Me Wednesday, Thrifty Thursday, Melt in Your Mouth Mond. and these great parties!!