Reminding everyone to take time to Laugh! Happy Saturday my friend. Has the New Year gotten off to a rough start? Well take a minute to relax and just chuckle…because a joyful heart is good medicine! By the way if things are just too hard to laugh at all..that’s ok too..life is just like that sometimes..but try..
Let’s dance today as if God were the only one watching!
25 Phrases of Wisdom
1. If you’re too open minded, your brains will fall out.
2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
3. Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you a mechanic.
4. Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
5. If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you’ve never tried before.
6. My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.
7. Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.
8. It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.
9. For every action, there is an equal and opposite government program.
10. If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.
11. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.
12. A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.
13. Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.
To view the other 12 phrases of wisdom…hop on over to Praize.com! Thank You!
Have a blessed weekend everyone!!