Have you wondered why I do Faith Filled Humor on my blog? Well because I need to be reminded all the time to take time to laugh. I haven’t done a Faith Filled Humor post for a while..I haven’t really felt like laughing..Ummm Duh Shari..that’s when it’s time to laugh!!
We’ve sort of had some hard things going on..and maybe you have to..so what do you say we just take a minute to take a deep breathe and chuckle together? Enjoy!
One day my housework-challenged husband decided to wash his sweatshirt.
Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to me, “What setting do I use on the washing machine?”
“It depends,” I replied. “What does it say on your shirt?”
He yelled back, “University of Oklahoma.”
Thank you Praize.com
10. Your running out of clean clothes and the choir robes save on laundry.
9. You’ve just been selected for jury duty and want to get used to sitting with a group of people.
8. Your church is so full you want to ensure that you always have a seat.
7. The collection plate is never passed to the choir.
6. There’s a clock at the back of the sanctuary and you want to be the first to know when it’s 12:00.
5. The preacher is new and you want to be close by in case he says something heretical.
4. For years you’ve wanted to know who sits in the back pews but were always afraid to turn around.
3. You’ve been known to nod off during the service and don’t want the preacher to catch you.
2. The chairs in the choir are the most comfortable in the sanctuary.
1. Your favorite movie is Sister Act! – by the way I love Sister Act!
(©1997 by Grant MacDonald , used by permission.)
Thank you Angelfire
God is Watching
Children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, “Take only one, God is watching.”
At the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies. Moving through the line a boy wrote another note to leave by the cookies, “Take all you want, God is watching the apples.”
Thank you Beliefnet.com
The Coin Toss
By the time Bobby arrived, the football game had already started. “Why are you so late?” asked his friend.
“I couldn’t decide between going to church and going to the football game. So I tossed a coin,” said Bobby.
“But that shouldn’t have taken too long.” said the friend.
“Well, I had to toss it 35 times
Thank you Crazy About Church