This is soooo easy! I have been making easy homemade bagel bites..FOREVER! But for some reason it never occurred to me to freeze them! What have I been thinking all these years.
So to save myself some work I made tons of them and froze them on paper plates in a freezer bag. Boom.. Bagel Bites.. Better than store bought, cheaper than store bought, bigger than store bought!
All you need is:
- A bag or 2 of small bagels
- spaghetti sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- any toppings you want ( I have turkey pepperoni in pic.)
- All you need is:
- •A bag or 2 of small bagels
- •spaghetti sauce
- •mozzarella cheese
- •any toppings you want ( I have turkey pepperoni in pic.)
- Cut Bagels in Half
- Put Spaghetti Sauce on each half of Bagel
- top with Cheese
- Add what ever you like!
- Put onto a Paper Plate and put the whole paper with Bagels on top into a freezer bag and freeze.
- That's it!
- For Cooking we just microwave for about 1 minute per Bagel Bite.
Oh I’ll do anything to save a little time and money!! How about you! What are you whipping up and freezing?
If you love this Easy Homemade Snack then you may be interested in: