Last year in the month of October I had a Starbucks card giveaway and one of the entries was to comment on your favorite things to do in the Fall. There were over 23 Creative and Fun Fall Activities Picked by YOU that amazed me. So I thought it would be fun to have another $20 Starbucks Card Giveaway AND share with the rest of the world what YOU like to do in the Fall for fun!
So here are all of your brilliant ideas and don’t forget to enter the $20 Starbucks Gift Card Giveaway!
- Look at leaves, make crafts with my daughter:)
- I love carving pumpkins and I love getting all the yummy root vegetables that are coming into season! I’m probably one of the only people that looks forward to parsnip harvesting!
- Go pick pumpkins out at the pumpkin patch!
- It may be a “kid” thing to do but I love playing in the leaves! The colors are so beautiful. I also love the weather and just hanging inside sipping cocoa.
- My favorite fall thing is bike riding.
- Take my boys for a hay ride at the pumpkin patch and get our pumpkin
- I so enjoy sitting out on my deck with a cup of Pumpkin Spice coffee…enjoying the “million dollar” few that God has provided me with.
- I love to go apple picking!
- I love running in the cooler weather, where I don’t have to sweat my butt off
- We love to go for walks
- I like going to holiday celebrations.
- Wow that’s a tough one! Favorite fall thing to do would probably taking the kids out the pumpkin patch. Lots of fun and always get great pics!
- Dress in sweaters and boots for the first time in months!
- Admire the beautiful trees and campfires.
- I love going to the fall festivals!
- I love the crispness in the air
- I love to go out and take photographs of everything.
- I love doing pretty much anything outside since the weather is cooler. My favorite? Football!
- Love it! Happy Fall
- I love looking at the beautiful autumn colors
- I love going to the Pumpkin Patch.My favorite thing about fall is the colors changing and the smells
- My favorite fall thing to do is go to football games!
- My favorite thing about fall is the cold nights… leave the windows open and snuggle under my down comforter.
Aren’t those just the best and most creative ideas!
I love my readers! m
This will be US only due to mailing restrictions. Sorry